Customer Services is here to assist you when:
- You are not happy with your services.
- You need help with service choices or changing providers.
- You are looking for information about CMHSAS-SJC.
- You want help locating information about places to get help.
Contact Customer Services at 269-467-1940
What if I do not agree with CMHSAS-SJC’s decision about my need for services?
We will notify you if we decide to deny your request for services or reduce, suspend or terminate the services you already receive. You have the right to file an appeal and/or request a state fair hearing when you do not agree with such a decision (state fair hearings are only available if you are covered by Medicaid). To file an appeal, please call Customer Services at 269-467-1940
What if I am not happy with the way my services were provided or the way I was treated?
If you are ever unhappy with the way your services are provided or how you are treated, we need to know. We strive to create an exceptional network of providers, so you can get the best, most effective treatment possible. Please tell us about any disappointing experiences you have within the community mental health system. To file a grievance, please call Customer Services at 269-467-1940
What happens if I feel my rights have been violated?
You, as a recipient of community mental health services, have the right to:
- Be free from abuse and neglect.
- Be treated with dignity and respect.
- Have your confidentiality upheld.
If you feel any of your rights have been violated, please call the 269-467-1907